Friday, August 05, 2005

Success is a constant learning process

Today I'm in the middle of one of my seminars. Teh beach is really beautiful, but I've hardly had time to see it. There's so much to teach, and so much to learn. Success is a constant learning process, did you know that? But it's so much fun to share my experiences with other people and to hear about theirs.

HAve you ever noticed that you learn a lot by teaching someone else?

It's so interesting, but it's true. Every time I teach someone something, I learn a little more about it myself. I heard an expression once (I think it was in the book Illusions by Richard Bach) that says "We teach what we most need to learn." Or maybe it said "Learning is remembering what you already know." Hmmm. Maybe I need to read that book again, because I think I forgot.

One quote I know for sure is "When the student is ready, the teacher appears." This has proven true throughout my life. Sometimes I'm the teacher, and sometimes I'm the student. Funny how that works.

Until next time, here's to your successs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home