Friday, August 05, 2005

Masterminding with Leaders

Today I talked with one of my mastermind groups and whew. Things are just about to explode. I don't even know where to begin to explain.

When I decided my purpose was to help people, to truly empower them to change their lives, everything changed. I mean, I didn't set out to be Mother Teresa or anything, but there's no reason why i can't learn and improve my own skills and help peoiple at the same time. I mean, everybody wins, right? Stuff just started coming together and now I meet so many amazing people in my line of work. I swear, I just love my life. Does it get any better than this?

Incidentally, this blog is just me, you know? No editors, no spell check (n case you hand't noticed) just thoughts flowing from my nonstop stream of consciousness.

Anyway, I was talking with this group and some of these people are ultra-successful. I mean uber-successful. There's a guy who is only like 26 years old and he's made beaucoup (that's New Orleans - speak for TONS) bucks. I'm talking in the past year alone. it's just crazy what I'm learning from these guys. I feel really lucky to be in my shoes right now, you know?

Which reminds me--did you know that your income is an average of your five closest friends' incomes? Not to say that money is the only way to measure success. If you earn a good living, but it's killing you to do it, what kind of life is that??? However, money is definitely a tool and it can be used to facilitate lots of things. So it's intersting to think that our income is related to our friends...hmmm. Remember what momma used to say about choosing your friends wisely? Guess she was right.

You know I've lived without money adn I've lived with money, and I like the WITH better. Definitely. Most people would agree with me, I think. (You're probably thinking Well, DUH!)

Anyway, a bunch of us are going to dinner, so I better get going.

In the meantime, here's some food for thought: How do you define success?

Here's to your success,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home