Friday, January 13, 2006

Breakthroughs and Breakdowns

When is the last time you had a breakthrough in your life? For our purposes today, I'll define a breakthrough as a time when you suddenly experienced something so powerful that you were able to see yourself, your life, or another person in a totally different (and far less judgmental) way.

Or you could call it "a moment of clarity" or an "a-ha moment."

I love breakthroughs. I invite them in my life all the time. Well, not ALL the time. At times, I am definitely resistent to teh higher thought. But pretty often.

My husband recently completed The Landmark Forum, have you heard of it?

The Landmark Forum is difficult to explain. I would say it is for anyone who wants to have significant breakthroughs in any area of their life that's important to them.

Want more money?
Want better relationships?
Want more time?
Want to improve your familial relations?
Want to be happy?

I know what you're thinking -- where was this info BEFORE the holidays, right? Well, the good news is that you can sign up for a Landmark Forum in a city near you and you can have breakthroughs in all those areas before Spring Break.

But more about that in a future post.

For now, consider this:
How often do you dismiss something without really checking it out? Do you think "that's not for me," or "I can't afford it" or "I don't think I'd like it" without really, really giving it a chance? What are you truly afraid of? (and don't say you're afraid because in any decision you can only act from fear or love and the above excuses reek of fear)

until tomorrow...

2 Comments:

At 11:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to disagree with what your saying about the landmark forum...and should be avoided like the old fish on a hot day!

 
At 1:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say, let people attend and decide for themselves.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home