Friday, March 07, 2008

Closet Victims: You're about to be "Out"ed

Yesterday my friend Ann and I made a shocking discovery.

For goodness knows how many lifetimes, we've been living as "closet victims."

What's a closet victim?

I'm so glad you asked -- I never even heard of it until yesterday, when we received the term fluently.

I'll give you a hint -- it has nothing to do with moths, having nothing to wear, or being stuck with that funky wire shelving. Actually, it has nothing to do with your closet at all.

It has to do with the deepest, darkest secret you've been hiding -- the one you've gone to any and all lengths to hide.

If you're a closet victim, you put forth a noble front as a powerful, in-control person. Yet inside, you are secretly craving SUFFERING. So much so that if you can't get anyone else to make you suffer, you'll handle that yourself.

Closet victims are addicted to suffering...but they don't talk about it because they believe everyone should "suffer in silence."

Closet victims are practically addicted to positive thinking, new thought, the Law of Attraction and personal development.

We'll go to any lengths to ensure that we're never "found out."

All the while punishing ourselves, suffering, and dying inside.

Am I being overly dramatic?

If you had been on the phone with Ann and I last night when we were "getting" all this and clearing it, I highly doubt you would say I'm exaggerating.

In fact, you probably would have had goosebumps the whole time, or a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach, because you were resonating with everything we said.

Ann and I cleared 102 limiting beliefs around pain, suffering, victimhood, and power.

And holy crap, do I feel like a NEW WOMAN today!

We also "got" that we were clearing not just for the two of us, but for closet victims around the world.

Right now, you might be wondering whether or not you're a closet victim.

Here's how you can tell:

You're still reading this.

If you weren't resonating with this message on some level, you would have surfed away long before now. But you're practically in a trance right now. It's like that song "Killing Me Softly." You're reading these words and thinking I'm in your head right now.

I'm not in your head. But up until last night around 5:30PM, I used to have the same crud in my head that you have right now.

Fortunately, it's not permanent. You can let it go. You can release your addictive need to suffer.

And Ann and I can show you how.

If you've ever thought about becoming a coach -- or if you're "trying" to right now -- or if you already are, then you MUST sign up for our teleclass. It starts Wednesday the 12th.

Yes, there will be a little suffering at first. But you need that anyway, right? Of course you do. It's like crack-cocaine to you.

And then you can set yourself free.

I know you're scared. I was terrified -- and I didn't know why, until I saw the truth.

I thought that suffering was tied to my very identity. I was afraid that if I stopped suffering, I would cease to exist.

And to make matters worse, I had apparently taken a vow of silence about the whole thing several lifetimes ago.

but the silence is now broken.

I'm OUT of the victim's closet.

and I AM FREE.

and you can be too.


Just take our hand and join us. Set yourself free. You can do it, I know you can. And Ann and I will be with you every step of the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home