Sunday, March 02, 2008

Get Ready for The Success Method -- LIVE !

On March 13, I'm going to do something I've never done before.

I'm creating a live teleclass program to accompany The Success Method.

Why is this so monumental? What's the big deal, anyway?

Well, let me ask you:

How's it going with your New Year's Resolutions?


I mean, after all, we're still in the first quarter. We're only 1/6 of the way through the year.

Are you making great headway?

Still motivated?

Still on track?

OR have you completely forgotten about those resolutions, filed 'em away in a drawer somewhere (or in "file 13") and you've resigned yourself that life is just too damn busy to fool with any of this nonsense anyway?

Yeah, that's what I figured.

The vast majority of people are "done" with their New Year's Resolutions (and by "done" I don't mean "accomplished") before Valentine's Day and it's just another big letdown for anyone who was really counting on themselves to pull through this year.

That's why I'm so passionate about The Success Method.

The Success Method isn't just a goal-setting program. It's not a rah-rah feel-good program. It's a simple, practical method for accomplishing whatever YOU want. Period.

So don't lose heart -- don't give up on your resolutions for 2008. There's still 10 months to go in this fabulous year! You can accomplish PLENTY, I know it! All you gotta do is get off your duff and take action.

Do something DIFFERENT -- the same old thing is only getting you the same old results. It's time for a shift. It's time for The Success Method.

For five weeks, I'll be serving up the kick in the pants you've been needing to break out of your old routines and get serious about achieving those goals and resolutions. Week after week you'll get the straight scoop directly from me, and I'll be available to you in the member's only forum for coaching, guidance, and a bunch of other support that my coaching clients pay me $275 per session to get.

But you won't pay anywhere NEAR that much.

Plus, I'm also offering a HUGE discount on The Success Method AND the Powerhouse Package for all those who sign up for the teleclass.

Already own The Success Method? No worries! You get a deep discount on the price of the teleclass, (naturally, we'll verify that you've already purchased the ebook). Plus, you'll also get the Powerhouse Package (included!), regardless of whether or not you uprgraded originally.

Get ready, The Success Method Boot Camp starts March the 13th. Click here to register, or to get more info.

What are YOU waiting for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home