Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Are You Ready for the 6th Dimension?

I'm already getting a banner response to the email & blog post I put out yesterday about this 6th Dimension Writing teleclass.

One person even offered to send me $50 today to ensure that she got into the class at a steal of a deal.

But why is this class pushing people's buttons? What's so special about it?


Your book is waiting to be written. Haven't you hear it calling to you?

NOW is the time to stop procrastinating and GET IT DONE.

Enough talk -- let's see some action.

Whether you've talked about/dreamed about/thought about writing a book, or you've actually even started one, NOW is the time to get it done and get it into people's hands.

Or computers, in the case of an e-book.

YOU CAN DO THIS.


And you can make MONEY at this.

Forget this so-called "soft" economy -- YOU are the one in control!

YOU are the one with the power to change your life.

YOU.

YOU.

ONLY YOU.


Tomorrow, I'm launching another incremental sale.

Why? Because I'd love to introduce you to the 6th Dimension.

It's where I go when I'm writing (among other things).

It's how I can make time stand still when I'm writing.

It's how I bend the laws of so-called reality.

It's So. Frickin. Cool.

And I can't wait to show you how to access it.

When you do, your book will write itself. People will naturally be drawn to it because its vibration is MUCH higher than anything your conscious mind could create.

Please join me for 6th Dimension Writing.

Tomorrow (Thursday, March 5th) at 3PM Eastern, I am launching this product via an incremental sale.

That means the price will START at $17 at 3PM Eastern (U.S. time) and after every few sales, the price will go up $10, until it reaches the max of $270.

Once it's priced at $270, I am unleashing my promotional partners who will market the heck out of the teleclass and fill up any remaining spots.

This IS exciting.

This is YOUR LIFE.

Your book is ready to come forth.

How much longer are you going to put this off?

NOW is the time to act!

You are about to become an author. For real.

Remember, the Universe loves speed...so get into action and get ready for 6th Dimension Writing.


(And go get on my email list if you haven't already done so -- otherwise you won't get access to the link to buy!)

And if you missed the video, click here and scroll down to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home