Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gotta "Play to Prosper"

Today I did a one-off teleclass that I promoted in a totally unique way.

Instead of selling the class, I gave it away as a bonus to everyone who purchased something from me during a 2-week period.

I was excited about the class because it was largely unplanned, and I was looking forward to finding out what info I was going to receive and share during the class.

But holy crap!! I did NOT see this stuff coming!!

Here -- check in using your preferred Truth Testing method and get your answer to this:

All things considered, if I increased my level of play by 10%, would my income increase as well?

And if you get YES, then ask by how much (the answer might just knock you out!)

For example, I found out that if I increase my level of play to 20% total, my income would triple.

If my husband triples his level of play -- from just under 3% to 10% -- his income will DOUBLE.

Am I excited? You betcha!

(And of course, in the teleclass I explained exactly how to increase your level of play without spending any ADDITIONAL time doing anything.)

I tell ya, it was a real firecracker of a class.

At some point soon, I'm sure I'll make it available for purchase. But maybe for now, I'll pull something quick together and give away the recording to folks who make a purchase in the next 2 weeks, something like that....get on my newsletter if you're not already and you'll be among the first to know.

Should be fun!



OK, gotta go -- there's playin' to be done now! Mwah hah hah hah hah hah hah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home