Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thank You Again, My Loyal Fans...

Once again, I find myself thanking you for the umpteenth time in the past 7 weeks as I thank you for being a loyal reader. Our Alexa ranking has jumped again, with our 3-month average rank now a staggering 173,020. Not too bad for a site that didn't even exist two months ago (well, except in my mind....)

I know I promised you that I would soon be releasing a product that would amaze and delight you--a product that would revolutionize the way you think about success. I have not forgotten that promise, and although I had expected to have it ready for you by now, alas it isn't so.

Hurricane Katrina has really put a cramp in my style (and my release schedule) and the packing of my home is going a little slower than anticipated (we are still here in Metairie, LA!) It's tough to get contractors out with so few workers here and such high demand, so teh minor home repairs are taking a little longer than anticipated. However, we currently plan to leave tomorrow morning, or Saturday at the latest. We will spend a week in Houston (long, boring story "why"-- trust me you don't care) and then we fly to Denver.

However, I am dedicated to diligently working to put the finishing touches on the product and the launch site while in Houston, so we plan to launch the product within the next few weeks.

I know you're anxious to see what it is, because I'm getting emails all the time asking when it will be available!

Here's a hint - if you sign up for my weekly ezine, you will be among the FIRST to know when the product is ready (I may even do a pre-launch!) So sign up for the ezine, it's free and we don't sell your info or do any of that amateur spamming crap. We are all about your success, not your personal information!

So thanks again for all the traffic, and we promise to keep delivering high quality content related to success, stress management, time management, balance and more.

Here's your question for the day:

Who do you know that deserves to read this blog? Email them and let them know what they're missing out on! The link is http://www.newsuccess.org/success/success_blog/ or just search Blogger.com for Success Secrets for Spectacular Living!

Thanks for your continued support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home