Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm Published in Zero Limits

OK, it's official -- I'm "published."

Sure, I've got ebooks, but now I'm in print.

Just pick up a copy of Joe Vitale's new book called Zero Limits and check out pages 91-92.

I admit, it was kinda weird seeing my name in the index! But there I was.

I have additional submissions appearing in upcoming books between now and March, and it's a very exciting time.

That's all for now-- you can buy Joe's Zero Limits book here. You can also get it on Amazon and in local bookstores, but those versions don't come with a bonuses listed here.

Your QoD: Can you imagine what your life would look like without limits? What does the phrase "zero limits" mean to you? Does it seem impossible, or intriguing? Are you thinking, "I wish!" or "Please tell me how?"

Just go for it. In an all-out, limitless way!

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, just wanted to say thanks for the "4 Hour Work Week" book recommendation. I am loving it so much I'm telling everyone I know about it, and thanking you for turning me on to it:

http://loaplayground.blogspot.com/2007/07/outsourcing-worry.html

Muchos gracias!

Jeannette
www.goodvibecoach.com
www.loaplayground.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home