Friday, September 02, 2005

Success Comes From Gratitude

Today I am thankful for so many things. Which is great, because success often stems from a place of gratitude.

I am thankful for friends who offer us prayers, supplies, and places to stay all over the country.

I am thankful for email and the internet - without it I would not be able to tell my friends I am OK and to learn that my friends and family are safe and sound. Cell phone service is the first thing to be dropped during any major storm, but email is an outstanding backup for communication.

I am thankful that I packed more clothes than I thought we would need for this business/pleasure trip to Arizona which we began two weeks ago (and now we're in Nashville for those of you keeping score).

I am thankful for all the readers of this blog who continue to cause our Alexa ranking for New Success to climb the charts (we are now around 550,000-ish). Thank you and God bless you all.

Thank you to everyone who assists me, and thank you to all who I have assisted. I know that everything I do comes back to me tenfold, and I can clearly see that now. I will continue to give of myself because I know it will return to me in spades. For those of you who have offered to give, we sincerely thank you. We are supremely appreciative of all your kind words, thoughts and sentiments. Your generosity of spirit is overwhelming.

My question for you today:

Who can you thank today and share your sense of gratitude?

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice visit to your blog! Come by and check out a great Internet Shoppingsite. Whether you are shopping for cosmetics or other items, you will find it here.

 
At 10:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Micro Persuasion: links for 200
A new ringtone search engine powered by Yahoo. Intelliseek's BlogPulse Newswire: Blogging from New Orleans An interview with Ernie the attorney Contentious Poynter Seeks Baton Rouge Housing for Journalists If ...
Love your blog ! I'm bookmarking you!

I have a mlm site/blog. It touches on mlm related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home