Thursday, September 01, 2005

Success Attracts What It Requires

So I'll be honest. The past few days have been a bit stressful. I admit, I've grown accustomed to having a nanny to help me out a few hours a week, and I miss her since we've been traveling. Last night we got word that she was (guess where?) in NASHVILLE ! Same city as us! What are the odds that we would both wind up in teh same place while evacuating a hurricane in New ORleans.

Not only is she in Nashville, she is in Franklin - where we are too! So she came by tonight and I've gotta tell you, my daughter was THRILLED to see her. She seemed pretty happy to see the little munchkin, too.

That visit with her was EXACTLY what I needed tonight. And what Sally needed too.

What's more, we're going to hire her for a couple of hours over the next couple of days while we're both in town. We get some help and she gets a little cash in her pocket. Win-Win, I love that.

So whenever you require assistance, ASK the Universe and expect to get what you require. Behold, miracles happen every day. Just see for yourself.

Your question for today:

What could you use a little help with? Ask the Universe for exactly what you need, and expect to get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home