Friday, October 14, 2005

The Secret to Success

Do you know the secret to success?

Well, as with any good movie, I don't want to be the one to ruin the special ending. The Stepford Wives are robots, in the Sixth Sense Bruce Willis is already dead and Verbal is Kaiser Saucier in the Usual Suspects. Hopefully, you've seen all those. Here's something you haven't seen yet.

Truth be told, I know the secret. My intent is to unfold it to you through this website, including this blog. But I'm absolutely salivating at the prospect of a movie that plans to reveal teh secret to all of humankind. And human unkind, which is a little frightening, since of course the secret can be used for good or bad. Hmmm. Interesting.

I found out about this upcoming movie from teh great Joe Vitale ("Mr Fire") who apparently is actually in the movie. Hmm. Even more interesting.

For anyone who was enchanted and enthralled by What the Bleep, I have a feeling you will be chomping at the bit to see The Secret. Go watch the teaser/trailer, it gave me goosebumps, chillbumps, chicken skin or whatever you call those tiny bumps that surface when you raelly connect with something big.

And this looks like it could be big.

But time will tell...it will be a few mnonths before the movie is out.

Until then, I guess it will remain a secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home