Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Another Day, Another Reason for Living

What a glorious day today was! Perfect weather, and we really took advantage of the Colorado sunshine - we went skiing today for a few hours.

Again, I am amazed by snowflakes. I know I wrote about this last week, but really, ARE YOU GETTING how cool this is?

I mean, it wasn't even snowing today, which brought to mind an even greater amazement.

ALL that stuff on the ground - the mountain full of snow, was made from millions upon billions of tiny individual snowflakes.

Each of which is unique.

It's truly mind-blowing. I was immediately brought into the presence of greatness to understand that. The sheer abundance of snowflakes boggled my mind.

then I noticed the snowmakers were on today. Gearing up for a big holiday weekend packed with skiiers, no doubt. I turned to my husband and asked (because after all, I'd never considered this before) "Are artificially made snowflakes unique?" Without hesitating, he said "of course. They're still just crystallized water."

Wow.

Amazing.

We can even MAKE something as amazing as nature.

How about that?

So your question for today is:

What amazing thing can YOU create today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home