Thursday, November 24, 2005

Short and Sweet as a Bowl of Cranberry Sauce

We'll keep it short and sweet, since today is a holiday.

Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks, so here goes (to name a few):

I am thankful for this outlet which I can use to express myself.
I am thankful to be self-employed. I don't miss the J - O - B scene one bit.
I am thankful for my family, especially my wonderful husband and precious daughter.
I am thankful to live in a country that allows free enterprise.
I am thankful for all my talents, my creative ideas, and the genius within.
I am thankful for the beauty and wonder available for each of us to experience.
I am thankful for my readers of this blog (including YOU!).
I am thankful for pie and eggnog, two truly tantalizing treats.
I am thankful for success.

Thank you and let's toast to another wonderful year and many more blessings to come.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Amy Grant

P.S. You didn't think I'd forgotten your question of the day, did you? Here it is:
Who can you thank today for making a positive impact on your life? They'd love to hear it from you personally...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home