Thursday, December 15, 2005

Do You Read What I Read?

Have you read Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsh? If not, I suggest you stop what you are doing, get on Amazon.com and treat yourself to this all-important book.

YEah, it's that important.

You know, I typically have 3 or 4 books by my bedside at any given moment. Usually, right before I go to sleep, I pick up whichever one strikes my fancy at that point, adn start reading wherever I left off. (Yeah, I get a lot of bookmarks as gifts!)

It never ceases to amaze me that whatever problem, whatever question is on my mind, just so happens to have the answer in whichever book I pick up that evening (provided I go with my intuition on which book to pick up, and not get in my own way).

Have you ever experienced that?

The ability to follow your intuition is certainly a characteristic of success.

So here's my question for you today:

Where do you get your best guidance? A friend? Meditation? Books? The Bible? and are you relying on that source to help you with whatever problem is currently plaguing you today? If not, WHY the heck not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home