Sunday, April 09, 2006

Too Much Time on Your Hands?

What is hte deal with time, anyway? Some people seem to have way too much time on their hands and others never seem to have enough hours in their day.

Of course, you can learn about the Myth of Time Management and what you can do about it in my book The Success Method. But this is a different kind of discussion.

Consider this:

What is time?
Who invented time?
Is time real?
Why can we only move forwards?
Why do we keep getting "stuck" in the past and repeating the same mistakes?
How can we change the future?

Now consider something really radical.

What if we have all the time we need to do everything we'd like to do?

Hmmm...what does that look like? I can't tell you how often I hear people say they don't have enough time, hurry up, you're wasting time, let's go, gotta move quick, I don't have time for that, I'd love to but I havne't got the time, Do you have the time? etc. etc. etc.

But what if that's all just a story?

What if you really have all the time in the world? What would THAT be like?

And that, my friend, is your question of the day. Chew on that for a bit, and let me know what you come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home