Saturday, February 25, 2006

Congratulations Are in Order

Yes folks, it's time to congratulate me once again.

We bought a house in Colorado.

OK, a more accurate statement would be that we bought dirt. But not just any dirt. We bought dirt with a stunning mountain view.

Now that we've happily sold our New ORleans home, I suppose we created a "home" vacuum that was just itchin' to get filled. So we sat down adn wrote out exactly what we wanted in a new home. And three days later, we found it.

Do you think that freaked me out? Heck yeah!

In fact, one of my goals is to get to teh point where my near-instant manifestation of my desires no longer surprises me. But I'm not there yet. When it happens that fast, I still can't help but be surprised. As though it came from somewhere else, and not from inside of me. Hmpf. Sometimes I admit, I feel so unevolved.

Anyway, the house is gonna be amazing. Now that we're browsing through colors, carpet, hardwood flooring and gourmet kitchen features, its' really starting to become real in my mind. I mean the idea of the ideal house was always real, but now I can imagine specific features of my new house. Even though right now, an "ordinary" person would just see dirt there. Haha.

No, wait - dirt with a VIEW!

Our new home will have nearly 180 degree unobstructed mountain views. Yep, we can pretty much see the entire front range. So the views will be from our walkout basement, from our living room, from our kitchen and breakfast nook, from our dining room, from Andy's office, from teh guest room (which will eventually become the nursery) and from Sally's room.

Holy Cannoli, it's impressive!

And it's exactly what I asked for. But I'm trying not to be surprised by that.

In the coming weeks, we'll be talking about hte power of your word. And if you think you've heard it all before, think again. I just "got" this in a totally differnt light. And I can't wait to share it with you.

So here's your QoD:
What do I want that I am unwilling to even speak of or write about or barely even think about? What is truly my deepest, darkest desire?

In the coming weeks, I'll attempt to help you understand that YOU CAN HAVE IT. Whatever it is. You CAN and you WILL !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home