Thursday, May 25, 2006

What the Heck is Ho'onoponopono ? More Importantly, What's Joe Vitale Really Like?

I really can't tell you what compelled me to go to Austin this past weekend. It certainly wasn't riveting ad copy, that's for sure. But something was definitely urging me to sign up, so I followed my intuition, and man am I ever glad I did.

But wait, lemme back up.

A couple of months ago, I got an email from Joe Vitale. Not an unusual occurrence, since I am a big fan and I'm subscribed to several of his email lists. In fact, I get emails from Joe all the time.

But something was different about this one.

It's hard to explain. At best the email was, well, bland. Certainly not the typical hypnotic writing we've come to expect from Joe Vitale. There wasn't even a link to a super-long sales letter. In fact, there wasn't a link to anything, except his assistant's email address - we were to email her if wanted to attend this mysterious thing called a "Manifestation Weekend."

And yet, I jumped on it. Literally, I was the first person to sign up - within something like 3 minutes of the email being sent.

"Oh, by the way," I informed my darling husband, "I'm going to Austin in May and I'm spending $1000 to go see Joe Vitale."

I didn't even check my schedule, to make sure I didn't have other plans.

Turns out, I did. I was scheduled for a seminar in Denver, which I promptly cancelled in favor of heading to the great state of Texas.

And here's the thing...at no point did we ever get an inkling of an idea of what the heck we would be doing at this so-called "manifestation weekend." What did that even mean?

No clue.

The funny thing is, Joe didn't have any idea what we were going to do either. He got a strong gut feeling he should "wing it," which I can only imagine must have been a terrifying experience for "Mr Preparedness."

Turns out, the whole fricken' thing totally rocked.

Seriously. It was smokin'.

How many times in your life do you get to be a part of something truly transformational? Life altering? Ultra-powerful?

Well, personally, I've been fortunate enough to stay on a roller coaster ride that keeps getting more and more profound as I go along. But then again, I'm no average Joe.

And neither is Joe Vitale.

Tomorrow I'll tell you what he's REALLY like. No holds-barred.

I'll also give you the poop and the scoop on two other internet faves: Pat O'Bryan (the Portable Empire guy) and Craig Perrine (the Maverick Marketer list-building dude who, incidentally, doesn't look nearly as goofy in person as he does here).

What you read may just surprise you. No "spin" here, just the facts. Interesting stuff...

oops, I almost forgot your question of hte day:

When is the last time you were part of something transformational, other-worldly or life-altering? Aren't you about due?

Open up to the possiiblity, and it just may come knocking on your door...or it could show up in your email in-box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home