Monday, May 08, 2006

Canine Concerts?

Dr. Joe Vitale is always up to something interesting. Except of course when he's not.

But this one I can't resist checking out...Canine Concert

Here's the message from Mr. Fire himself:

This Tuesday at noon in downtown Austin,
Texas a wild event will take place.

It's the first ever Canine Concert.

It's a live rock show played at a sound level
only dogs can hear.

The event is a publicity stunt to promote my
latest book, which I'll tell you about on Tuesday.

But the Canine Concert isn't the only draw.

I'll also display a real mermaid.

Yes, a real one.

And a famous magician will actually produce
P.T. Barnum himself out of a copy of my book.

And I'll be there to sign a few books.

If you're in the Austin area on Tuesday, or know
someone who might be, tell them to go to
Wooldridge Park, 900 Guadalupe, at noon.
Map is at http://www.canineconcert.com/

If you just want to hear how well this flies --
or how badly it bombs -- tune in Wednesday night
when I'm interviewed about the entire escapade.
Get details at --

Interview: Mr. Fire Barks All

Onwards,

Joe

PS -- I understand some cats are upset that they
won't be able to hear the Canine Concert. If you
see them picketing, please ignore them. You
know how cats can be. So uppity and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home