Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy Anniversary to New Success!

This month, we are celebrating one year of being online as NewSuccess.org ! ! !

Hip hip, hooray!
Hip hip, hooray!
Hip hip, hooray!

It's hard to believe that it's been a full year since I dreamed of this website and set the wheels in motion to make it reality. Since then, I've gotten a lot faster at manifesting my dreams. In fact, just this weekend I got the idea for an ebook...and I've already written it. I have an online celebrity writing my forward, and it will be avaialable to the general public by this weekend. Now taht's pretty darn quick!

It's also interesting to note that when I started this website and blog a year ago, I had no idea Hurricane Katrina would show up and turn our worlds upside down within just a few weeks. Hmmm. Interesting how life can change in an instant.

So it's good to always be living it fully...because you never know.

I want to especially thank all my friends and readers who've been here throughout it all! I appreciate you!!!

To Your Outrageous Success,

Amy Scott Grant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home