Friday, July 21, 2006

Want More Money? Go Feng Shui, Baby

Last night's preview call was a smashing success. (IF you missed it, go here while the link is still up - it's near the bottom).

We've been getting emails all day long from people who are so excited about the 10-week teleseminar series that's starting August 3rd (a few spots remain - go here to lock in your spot).

We really only scratched the surface last night, talking about 12 things you can do in your home or office to increase the flow of money (it was supposed to be 11, but I spontaneously threw in one more - I couldn't help myself, I was having so much fun).

Even people who've had their homes professionally 'feng shui'd' or who have been studying feng shui for years told us they learned new things. Who knows? You might even learn a thing or two just by visiting the website.

Now THAT'S exciting.

We threw in a short-time bonus (it ends tonight!) which is only available at http://redhotmoneymagnet.com. Of course, that's in addition to the $2400 bonus package we put together for the participants.

Yep, it feels really good to spread knowledge about how to attract more prosperity. I can't wait for more testimonials to start flowing in as people apply what they learned - now THAT is even more rewarding than getting paid!

My favorites are hte ones that come from "former skeptics" - they get really excited when they find out how simple it is, and that it really works. I mean, I thought it was pretty kooky when I first started doing it, and then once I saw how fast the results came, I was HOOKED.

Anyway, I'm rambling now.

The point is, go see it. Feng Shui is an easy way to attract more money into your life - quickly, easily, and in addition to (or in spite of) anything else you may have tried.

Your QoD:
What if something in your home is what's holding you back from extreme wealth? 99% of the time, when people are doing the inner work and the outer work for prosperity, but they're not getting the results they want, it's an issue taht can quickly be resolved wiht a little Feng Shui. So why not go take a look? http://redhotmoneymagnet.com

AFter all, it's not like you WANT to stay stuck, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home