Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Serene Entrepreneur: Successful or Lazy?

You know, to me there is a fine line between successful and lazy. I mean sure, not all lazy people are successful adn not all successful people are lazy. But it does seem like the less I actually DO, the more results I get. Maybe that's because when my head is screwed on right, my actions are pure and conscious, propelling me towards my goal. When my head is lost in the clouds somewhere (or in the past) I am just spinning my wheels all day, working on stuff that means nothing in the long run.

Also, the faster I take action on my ideas, the faster they come together. Imagine that. It's that same thing I've been preaching lately, Money Loves Speed.

No wonder I'm in negotiations with Michael Losier and I've been asked to write a chapter for a new Law of Attraction book. Plus I've got JV opportunities coming out of the woodwork. Yowsa.

And I'm closing on my brand new home (have you seen the video yet?) this Thursday, so needless to say, things have been a little interesting of late.

But it doesn't mean I'm working too hard. My friend and business partner (one of 'em) Karrie King has been in town to visit for a few days and we're feng shui-ing my new home. Today we did a very cool house blessing! But mostly just hanging out and playing with my 2 1/2 year old and hubby too.

So I'll make this short and sweet.

Just becaues you have a to-do list a mile long, it doens't mean you're successful, or that you will be.

Is there lots to get done? Yes. Does it take some work to be successful? Absolutely. Do you have to work like a dog? Heck no.

Work smarter, not harder. If you're wondering exactly how to do that, check out the lazy person's guide to success here.

Here's your QoD:
What can you dump from your to-do list to help you work smarter, not harder? What can you cut from your daily routine? What can you add, that adds value to your life?

Now GO DO IT !

Remember, action does it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home