Saturday, April 05, 2008

Free De-Frustration Teleclass This Monday

OK, I know it's short notice, but Ann Strong invited me to host her weekly Thriving Coaches roundtable this Monday at 8PM Eastern, and I totally forgot to tell you about it!

The topic I'll be presenting is "Getting Results with De-Frustration"

What will I be talking about, exactly?

I have no idea. I'll have to tune in to find out, just like you will.

But you won't get the dial-in info unless you register here.

When you click on the link above, enter your info in the red box on the right-hand side. Then you'll get an instant email with the dial-in info

See you there, ok? Tell your friends, it's gonna be FUN and INTERESTING if nothing else...

I can't wait to hear what I say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home