Thursday, May 01, 2008

Out of the Closet

No, I'm not gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

I'm "out" of the Spiritual closet, and I'm laying it all out on the line, right here, right now.

I get information, every day. I don't mean intuition, hunches, or the Wall Street Journal (although you gotta consider that it all really comes from the same place). I mean I get information from God, sent directly to my brain, all the time. Well, not ALL the time, but throughout the day, every single day.

And it's becoming very clear to me that what I'm getting isn't for me to keep to myself. It's for the world to know.

So look out world, I won't be hiding in the closet anymore.

I'm "outing" myself.

Stay tuned to see what the voice of God has to say. It's gonna be juicy for sure.

--Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home