Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Truth Testing: How to Use a Pendulum Part 2

OK, here is the 2nd installment in my series on Truth Testing Methods.

In this installment, I'll explain the best way to phrase your question when using a pendulum (or ANY of the truth testing methods) -- remember, the answers you get are only as good as the questions you ask! So it pays to know the most optimal way to phrase your question in order to get an accurate answer.

Here's the video...I look forward to hearing from you! And you can post your questions here.





Watch for part 3 coming soon.... (how to ask multiple choice questions using a pendulum)

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you amy, I am enjoying learning about the pendulum. I keep thinking I am influencing my answers so I will wait until #4 to see if that is what is happening.

Thank you Again,
Sue

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home