Friday, August 26, 2005

Defining Success...and another thank you

Today was an amazing day. I'm still in Scottsdale, AZ and nine of my friends rented a super-stretch limo today and we took a 2-hour road trip to visit some friends who live in Tuscon (we just got home!). They have an incredible home up on the mountain and the view is insanely beautiful. Truly stunning. I think their home is like $2mil or something in that range. These are successful people. It's a young couple, entrepreneurs, with very diverse backgrounds.

However, they were able to use the Be-Do-Have principle (remember the license plate formula from a few days ago?) to create teh life of their dreams. He just bought a Maserati and she has a new BMW. Of course, it's not just about the money. They have made tremendous physical changes during the past year--she went from a size 20 to a size 6 and he now has biceps like concrete blocks.

They spend their working time assisting others in becoming wealthy, and in their free time they like to contribute to animal rescue programs. On top of that, they're just kinda fun to hang out with. Really cool people.

So what separates them from teh rest of the herd?

For starters, I noticed they have personal development books in every room of hteir house. Even the bathrooms (all 5 of them) have some personal growth reading avaialble for all who enter.

Talk with any highly successful person and they can offer you a list of ten books that changed their life.

Ten books is a lot to digest, don't you think? That's why I'm working on one, fool-proof method to find success in every aspect of your life. I'm not supposed to talk about it until it's finished, but we're getting really close to launching it, so I wanted to give you a heads-up.

I've taken my own expereinces and success story, and the stories of those I've assisted, adn I've combined it with teh best information I've learned and that's what I'm putting into this method. OK, seriously, I really can't tell you any more than that. Just suffice to say it will rock your socks and change your world. If you choose to let it.

By the way, I want to thank everyone for reading -- my alexa ranking shot up to 707,690 today from 1.5million. Together we can help people change their lives and find success!

Your question for today is this:
What does success look like in my life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home