Friday, September 16, 2005

You Say the Nicest Things...

The people here in Colorado are so nice. I mean REALLY nice.

They say southerners are the nicest people, but I'm not entirely sure about that. I can't say I've felt this welcome anywhere else I've been (and believe me, I've been around the block a few times!) People are even nice before they find out we're from New Orleans, and once they know that, well, we might as well be wearing a shirt that says "Be extra-sweet to me"

I can't say I've ever been to a new place (new to me, anyway) that felt so much like home. We're already winning friends and influencing people. Well, you know what I mean.

Of course, part of the warm response we're receiving has to do with who we're BEing. Remember the License Plate Formula for Success? (Click here for a refresher.) We will attract to our reality whatever we are BEing at any given time.

Since we are maintaining sunny outlooks and we are basically positive people, that is exactly what we attract. Because we are both giving people who are open to receiving, we tend to meet other like-minded people.

Have you ever noticed that generally speaking, you tend to meet the same kinds of people no matter where you go?

Naturally, if the people you are meeting are annoying, well, you'll just have to take a look at who you're being. Seriously, ar eyou being annoying? You probably are, or you wouldn't keep meeting annoying people.

If you're meeting wonderful, successful people at every turn, take a minute to acknowledge and congratulate yourself for being so wonderful.

The good news is this:

you can choose to change who you are BEing at any given moment, and in any situation.

that's right - it's pretty much ALL up to you.

so my question for you today is this, my friend:

What would I like to see change in my life, and how can I BE different in order to attract those changes?

P.S....Happy birthday dear Andy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home