Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Success Attracts Amazing Friends

Arrived in Castle Rock, Colorado today and I gotta tell you - I absolutely adore the family we're staying with. Family-focused, kind-hearted, fun-loving people. (How fortunate for me, that these are the kinds of people I attract into my life!) The perfect place to set up a temporary home and take 30 days to establish order, get centered and make a plan. Here's the bonus: they also happen to be level-headed, and remarkably successful PLUS they share our own values, which gives us a built-in (live-in) sounding board if we're seeking input while making these major decisions about where to live adn what to do next. I love my life.

Question for today:
What have you attracted into your life that you are particularly proud of?

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are safe and happy in CO! I am enjoying your blog site - more than you know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home