Thursday, October 20, 2005

Some Very Exciting News...

My trip to Cancun is cancelled! Isn't that wonderful news? Have you ever heard anything so amazing?

No, I'm not being sarcastic, why would you ask me that? I can hardly sit still in my chair, I'm so excited!!!! I am literally bouncing my leg up and down as I write this, like a kid who just found out Christmas is coming a week early this year, and something EXTRA-special is going to be under the tree!

Hold on, let me back up a bit. As usual, I'm getting ahead of myself here. OK, let me take a deep breath and calm down just a bit. Whew.

OK, here goes.

So many people have been asking me when The Success Method will be ready and available...and I've been working on getting everything ready to launch as fast as I can. HOWEVER, Katrina and Rita have slowed me down. But NOW (believe it or not), Hurricane Wilma is actually helping me out.

Don't get me wrong -- I *hate* that Cancun and Cozumel are gonna get totally pounded. No one should have to go through what New Orleans is going through. Tampa is apparently next on the list after Cancun. But--get this--I was supposed to head to Cancun on Monday for a business trip/much-deserved vacation and that trip is now OFF because of Hurricane Wilma.

What does that mean? and why am I so excited about it?

Well, it means although I am slightly disappointed (I was really looking forward to the trip), that I have an opportunity to do something absolutely incredible!

I can finish the essential items on my punch list for The Success Method launch and pre-release it early! So I can get this groundbreaking new method into the hands of all those people who've been patiently (some, not-so-patiently) awaiting its release!

Look, this information is unprecedented -- just hold on to your socks because you are not gonna believe what this thing will do for you and your life. And your success level. And your success potential!

Like I said, I'm excited!!!

HAve you ever seen anyone so excited about cancelling a trip to Cancun?!? I doubt it!

OK, I will attempt to finish this post without using any more exclamation points! Oops, ok, I meant starting NOW.

If you want to be among the first to know when this breakthrough new product is available, be sure to sign up for my Success Secrets Revealed at http://newsuccess.org. I'll also be posting the direct link to The Success Method here in this blog, eventually. But if you're like me, you like to be a little bit ahead of the curve and know what's coming instead of finding out what everyone else already knows. In which case you'll definitely want to sign up for the newsletter.

Oops, I got so excited I almost forgot about your question of the day:

Where in your life do you want to create better--breakthrough--results? Where exactly are you seeking success?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home