Thursday, April 27, 2006

On the Road Again....

Tomorrow we are headed to Houston for a family wedding. Lots of travel coming up in the next 30 days, then a short break (probably a month) before we hit it again.

I have to say, that is truly the beauty of a portable business (or Portable Empire, as my coach Pat O'Bryan likes to call it). Have laptop, will travel. What? Your hotel has no wireless internet? Sorry, I'll have to pass.

Partnership is still the name of the game these days...I'm in the process of setting up 3 more joint ventures. Interestingly enough, my goal was just to do 1 this week. Apparently, I am on fire!

Speaking of fire, I am looking forward to an upcoming event where I'll get to meet another mentor of mine, Dr. Joe Vitale, a.k.a. Mr. Fire.

Yessireee, things are really cookin' here. So what's new with you? Yes, I realize this post is a bit rambly, but that's just the space I'm in today. A little scattered, a little excited, a little wired from all the packing. A little happy because Courtney got voted off Survivor tonight. YEAH! She was workin' on my last nerve anyway, plus a part of me would just loooooooooove to see Cerie walk away with the million bucks. How's THAT for a twist, Mr. Burnett? No, I don't normally watch tv but I am absolutely hooked on Survivor.

Which brings me to an awkward segue into the QoD:

What are you up to these days? I mean, really? Are you playing full-out, living a grand life and making it happen? Or are you settling for "good enough"? If not now, when? If you think this is a bad time, TRUST ME, it can always get worse. But then again, YOU can make it get better. Which will you choose?

3 Comments:

At 6:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your rambling. It makes it all so real. No all structured and organized. I am into travel meself. Check me out when you get a chance.

 
At 12:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ask some really great questions there!! "What are you up to these days? I mean, really? ...Are you settling for "good enough"? If not now, when? If you think this is a bad time, TRUST ME, it can always get worse. But then again, YOU can make it get better. Which will you choose?"

I started searching the web
for information on achieving dreams and came across Marcia Wieder's information. Oprah calls her "America's Dream Coach". I had the opportunity to meet her about a year ago in LA but had no idea what a great impact she would have on my life. I thought you and your readers might enjoy her information on achieving our personal dreams.The site is www.mauidreamretreat.com. She is also giving away a
maui dream retreat that I think would be the PERFECT place to renew, rejuvinate, and restore!! I can smell and hear the ocean, taste the refreshing healthy drink in a coconut, and feel the person giving me a manicure and pedicure ocean front!! My husband says if I keep this up then he may just have to take us to Hawaii!!

Again, thank you for sharing!!

May your day be filled richly with blessings and joy!

Gina

 
At 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gina - Maui is fabulous, I highly recommend it. the beaches are superb! thanks for your comment...and tell your husband you absolutely deserve to visit hawaii! and if he's a good boy, he can come with you ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home