Thursday, August 24, 2006

Holy Moving Van, Batman...

Holy cow, I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post. Don't worry, I'm not slipping, I just moved.

Did you know that moving is one of the top 5 most stressful events in a person's world?

Of course, it wasn't too bad for me. I had lots of help (it helps when you play the pregnancy card) and we hired movers as well. Plus the move was only 2 miles away -- which was nothing compared to my last cross-country move after Hurricane Katrina.

At any rate, the new house is fabulous and being the recovering control freak that I am, I am anxious to have everything unpacked, settled in, and just the way I like it. But that's gonna take some time, so I'm practicing patience. As in, RIGHT NOW!

I've got a surprise coming on September 13th, but I can't share it just yet...suffice to say you won't want to miss out. And it's free...shhh!

I've got another surprise coming in the next week or so, but it's definitely not for everyone. More about that soon.

For the time being, I've got to pack (sooooo sick of packing!) because we leave for Phoenix in the early AM.

One year ago, I was plannign to head home from this same event when disaster struck (Katrina). Wow, what a difference a year can make.

Here is your QoD:
Where would you like to be one year from today? What changes will you have to implement, beginning immediately to create that as a reality? Now, what are you waiting for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home