Monday, October 23, 2006

Is Gratitude Contagious?

Lately, I've been focused quite a bit on gratitude. You know, I can't even honestly say I've been focused on it -- I'd say it's more like I'm immersed in it. (Focus seems to imply some effort or force, whereas this seems completely natural to me right now.)

I'm wondering if gratitude is contagious, since it's surely coming back to me tenfold.

The amount of emails from expressing thanks for everything from my recent teleclass series, to an in-depth phone conversation, to people just randomly thanking me for doing what I do and being who I am -- it's truly overwhelming (in a good way).

People are even thanking me for my new free wealth resource and my NEXT course, which is about to launch any day now.

And opportunities truly abound. For example, in the past 24 hours, I've had 2 requests for an interview, I've had contact from Mark Joyner, and I just might be featured in an upcoming issue of Women's World magazine.

Wow.

I can't say I'm entirely surprised...after all, it's what I created for myself. And as much as I've been personally giving adn practicing gratitude lately, it's no surprise that it would come back to me tenfold.

But it definitely feels good...and it brings on more feelings of gratitude, more blessings in my life to be thankful for. So I guess gratitude is, in fact, contagious.

How appropriate, considering the season that's approaching. But more about that to come...now I've got to get ready for "what's next" and man, I am super-charged about it. (Details forthcoming...)

Your QoD:
In what ways are YOU expressing gratitude in your life? Are you seeing this come back to you in interesting and unexpected ways? How can you incorporate a greater sense of gratitude into your own life and daily routine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home