Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Secret is Out (and the Coach is IN)

Did you watch last Thursday's Oprah show about The Secret (thank you TiVo)?

I must share this most amazing story with you.

It was one of those I-can't-believe-I-didn't-see-it-sooner kind of moments.

At one point during the show, Oprah says "ever since I was a little girl, I've always wanted to be a teacher."

That single statement was like walking into a surprise party where I'm the unsuspecting guest of honor.

Talk about a background of relatedness!

I can remember being a little girl, and when my friends couldn't quite get what the teacher was saying, I was the one who explained things to them in a way they totally "got."

This talent continued throughout my life, which is partially what led me to a career in management after I finished college.

I always wanted to be a teacher, but because I had big-money aspirations, and I knew teachers didn't make much money, I dismissed the idea early on.

How limited my thinking was! Looking back, I am amazed to think that at the time, I thought only grade-school teachers got to experience the joy of teaching!

And now imagine my heartfelt surprise as I take a look and see what I am doing (and absolutely loving) today?

TEACHING.

Sure, you might not call it that name exactly but what else would you call leading live seminars, creating personal development products and public speaking?

Teaching is exactly what I'm doing -- teaching people to achieve breakthrough results. Teaching people to think differently. Teaching people how to BELIEVE, RECEIVE and ACHIEVE.

I was pretty blown away with this discovery. And it suddenly became crystal clear to me why I am here -- to TEACH.

Teaching is why I'm here. It's what I came for.

So I am delighted to announce the official launch of my one-on-one coaching and goal achievement program.

After all, today is Valentine's Day and what better day to offer my services to the world?

See, I don't believe today is just about hearts and candy, or flowers and jewelry (hey, any day is perfect for flowers or jewelry. No point waiting once a year, I say.)

Today is a celebration of LOVE.

And not just the romantic kind, either. Love comes in all shapes and sizes. But none of it really amounts to a hill of beans unless you're deeply and completely loving the one person that matters.

YOU.

Choosing to work with a coach is all about YOU. It's about giving yourself the gift of guidance. Many of the most famous people in the world have coaches, because they understand the value of an outside eye. An objective observer can push you to places you never would have had the courage to explore on your own.

If you're ready to take your business, your relationships, and your life to the next level, you are ready for my coaching program.

You can get the details and sign up here.

I look forward to working with you, and serving as your Catalyst of Possibility.

Your Question of the Day is:

What is the single greatest gift you can give yourself today, on Valentine's Day? How can you demonstrate your love to yourself? What could coaching do for you that you couldn't do for yourself?

What are you waiting for? Go for it!

P.S. -- The New Success website has a whole new look, go check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home