Friday, January 12, 2007

Another Inspired Idea - Gold Mine or Wast of Time?

I read something very interesting today.

It's about a guy who is clearly following an inspired idea. He's taking action, but it hasn't been completed yet, so it's a bit too soon to tell whether it will be a gold mine or a waste of time.

My experience tells me it's a surefire gold mine, as long as he continues to follow his inspiration while making the idea manifest in reality. Go here (see #4 in the article) to see what Michael Altenberg is up to (and I'll bet you wish you'd thought of it first...)

And just think -- this is a person who doesn't believe in the Law of Attraction. Imagine what he could create if he harnessed its power?

QoD: Are you following divine inspiration? Or do you have a millions reasons to talk yourself out of taking action?

Just do it!

P.S. How do I know he doesn't practice LoA? Because this guy just happens to be my husband's cousin. Doens't make his idea any less impressive, as far as I'm concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home