Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Comment About Your Comments

OK, I feel like a dork.

I was just messing around with my Blogger account (seeing what's new in the new version) and I found out I had more than 50 unapproved comments. Whoops!

So if you posted a comment any time in the past YEAR, I just finally approved it and responded. Sorry it's so late!

Several comments were nothing more than spam , and those have been deleted. Oh, and I deleted 1 comment that had offensive language in it. I am happy to approve comments that disagree with me, but I only ask that you keep your comments clean, dammit!

We've had some company visiting (new baby's godparents) but they return home in the morning, so I;ll be back in teh saddle soon.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home