Saturday, February 17, 2007

Un-Seminar 3: Day 2

Here we are on day 2 of Pat O'Bryan's un-seminar.

I am being modest when I say I rocked the house today. I got comments all day long, and some people told me I was their favorite speaker.

Have I told you lately that you can do anything you put your mind to?

I set the intention to do more public speaking, and when Pat first announced his un-seminar 3, I emailed him and asked if I could speak (NOTES: set an intention - Law of Attraction / quick response = money loves speed / asked = ask for what you want!)

Pat said yes, and he is sure glad he did. I smoked it.

What did I talk about? Well, you'll have to get hte DVDs -- it was so fast and furious, I can hardly remember. I did some live coaching as well.

Alan Abel was the other superstar yesterday. He is hilarious. Check him out.

Time to party now...

oh, and I got to show my video at ThinkAbundanceNow.com, which was EXTREMELY well-received.

The message I gave people is this:

TAKE ACTION

My QoD for you: What are YOU hesitating about taking action on?

Go for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home