Monday, February 19, 2007

Un-Seminar 3: Day 3

The last couple of seminars I've attended were 2-day seminars, so this 3-day thing seems to last forever!

I am meeting some interesting people and having a blast. And popping M&Ms like they're going out of style.

This weekend has been an interesting mix of teachings:

The success mindset of the internet marketer meets the how-to side of things.

Yes, Grasshopper, there is much to learn. And many fine teachers to light the way. Nathan Anderson talked today about SEO stuff (search engine optimization) and Bill Hibbler delivered up another dose of "this-is-so-simple-anyone-can-do-it-so-just-follow-me-and-get-yourself-started" I love Bill, he's such a great guy.

I personally walked away from this wekeend with so many ideas, I'm now up and on the computer at nearly 4AM (after sleeping 6 hours straight -- the most uninterrupted sleep I've gotten in about a week) because I'm ready to get started.

In fact, I've got to go right now. More to come...

QoD: Do you have a wonderful idea that you haven't yet taken action on? What's stopping you? Do you realize that you can give up your attachment to that obstacle and take SOME action today?

Go for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home