Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Proof that Visualization really works

(as if you needed proof. But what the heck, let's roll with it)

I am living proof that visualization works.

Did you know that when I was a kid, I would stand and talk into my mirror for hours on end?

I always dreamed of being on television, or in the movies.

Mission accomplished.

Now I'm sitting (instead of standing) and talking into a video camera for hours on end.

Might sound boring to you, but when I get feedback like this email from Mary Jane in Atlanta,
I know I'm following my true path:

"Hands down, Amy Grant is the most empowering personal development coach I've found (and I've used many). Amy's style is engaging, friendly and humorous and her content presentation is powerful and simple-as-pie to follow and implement. I especially benefit from her compassionate, practical, and flat-out funny examples. Complete gratitude!"

I wanted to let you know that in addition to having my own weekly show (Be-Do-Have It ALL) on The Manifest Station, I am also the featured bio of the week.

Oh yeah -- I'm definitely a believer in visualization!

So what's next? Well, I've got my eye on this Range Rover Sport...But more about that later.

This week's episode of Be-Do-Have It ALL is not about visualization, but it is about getting what you want.

This week, my show is on every day:

Wednesday 7:30AM & 3:30PM
Thursday 6:30AM, 2:30PM, 10:30PM
Friday 6:30AM, 2:30PM, 10:30PM
Saturday 7:30AM & 3:30PM
Sunday 7:30AM & 3:30PM

(all times are Pacific Standard)

register (no cost) and watch it here:

http://TheManifest-Station.com

See you on TV. Meanwhile --

QoD: What are YOU visualizing?

Go for it!

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

I just watched your half hour show on The Manifest Station! We truly live in an amazing Universe...I find this to be so true as it brings to me what I need each and every day! Thank You for coming to me today! I live in Castle Rock...I am challenged in many ways ...yet I know I am right where I am suppose to be...a channel to the Universe!

I just signed onto your husbands web site, I have been searching for a channel for income...thank you for your obedience to the calling set before you!

Sincerely,
Debi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home