Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Want More Money? Want Faster Results?

The time has finally come -- so I hope you're sitting down for this.

This is a double-decker delight:

Did you miss my recent live teleclass (the one with Colette Streicher), where we taught people how to "warp speed" their creations by teaching Law of Attraction tools that NO ONE in The Secret is talking about?

Well, you are in luck, because the Lightning Fast Results audio program is now available for purchase. What's more, we've added features that were NOT included in the original package (like transcripts of the calls, for starters) plus some extra bonuses.

Ever since I met Colette and she taught me her unique methods for clearing limiting beliefs, I've been using this process to dump a whole truckload of outdated thinking and old programming. HEr Q-Word method is well worth the price of admission, for one.

The folks who participated in the Lightning Fast Results live course emailed us rave reviews, like this one from Kim Loftis:

"I have to tell you that I'm absolutely ADORING the Lightning Fast Results class!!! I would have paid the entire $147 just for Colette's Q method!!! Man oh man!!! Anyway, I'm having a blast... some of the best money I've *ever* spent! I'm not somebody who goes out and purchases every program I can find -- I'm extremely choosy, and I follow my intuition closely. When I saw your program, my intuition *refused* to let me leave the page without purchasing my spot! And it was right on!!!"

You can get as excited as Kim when you get access to the course here:

Lightning Fast Results
http://lightningfastresults.com

But that's only the first scoop...ready for a second helping?

The new money mindset membership site I've been teasing you about is finally online and (...as far as we can tell), it's bug-free. It's called Road Trip to Riches and YOU can get access to this power-packed site right now for only a buck!

Huh?

Yep, this incldes the same info that some folks paid $1500 to receive -- and it's yours for only $1 for the first month, and $29.95 a month thereafter.

This is so new, I don't even have a "sales page" posted yet.

HEre's what you get when you join:

+ Full access to the 14-part Road Trip to Riches program. 90 minute audio recordings of the live calls, plus all the trimmings
+ supplemenetal audio and video -- more resources than you can shake a stick at!
+ worksheets and guides for the money mindset exercises
+ access to ALL of the 99waystowealth interviews -- audio interviews with "ordinary" folks who are making extraordinary incomes -- learn how they did it and how they had to shift their thinking, how they turned the corner
+ a one-hour, monthly members'-only teleclass hosted by yours truly
+ full access to the archives of my new Manifest-Station show, Be-Do-Have It ALL
+ and more stuff to be added all the time.

all this and more is yours for just a buck. Yep, $1 trial for 1 month, and then $29.95 a month after that.

Anyone who can fog a mirror should be able to create financial breakthroughs with the infomration included in this money mindset site.

If you can't recoup your $1 trial fee PLUS the $29.95 a month it costs after that, you probably can't string a sentence together, either.

I don't mean to be harsh, but this is an absolute gold mine, no kidding. Anyone who refuses to check it out for the measly $1 trial is clearly not serious about making changes in their money mindset! Seriously.

I'll be posting a full-blown info & signup page for the Road Trip to Riches site before we leave for Australia, but if you want results NOW and you hate to wait, click here to start your $1 trial.

Everything is live and ready (except the "fancy" signup page)...But if you're like me, "fancy" don't impress much, anyways.

Here's your QoD:

Soooooooooooo -- DO you want more money? DO you want faster results? NOW is the time to act. Einstein said, "Nothing happens until something moves."

That something is Y O U.

Go for it! I'll seeya inside the Road Trip to Riches site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home