Wednesday, August 01, 2007

For those of you who voted...

A short while back (BTW, have you noticed that I make vague references to time in the past? It's because I focus on the present, which means a poor short-term memory by most standards, which means I really have no concept of time!) I sent out an email, asking folks to vote for my alma mater (Archbishop Chapelle High School in New Orleans) so they could get a huge grant from Burger King.

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who voted! I sincerely appreciated it, and so does the school.

I thought you might like to know how your efforts paid off, so to speak.

This is the email I got today:

The results are in. With your support we won 3rd place in the campaign for your cause contest. This afternoon we were awarded $11,000 from Burger King for securing the 3rd place spot. This could not have been possible without your support.

The prize money will be used to enhance the technology at our school and for curriculum materials that will benefit all of our students.

Thanks for your continued votes each day and all that you do for Chapelle. We appreciate your support. Please thank the many family and friends for us that voted and let them know we appreciate all of their efforts and the good news of our award.

Best regards,

Constance Buisson
Director of Institutional Advancement
Archbishop Chapelle High School

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home