Friday, September 28, 2007

Another "First" for Me

Today was the first time in my life I've ever played golf, and I have to say, I quite liked it.

A friend (neighbor) dropped by today, his golfing partner had to cancel and he invited us to join him for a 3:06PM tee time. This was around 11AM. We were able to quickly secure a babysitter, and I was off for an adventure.

Unfortunately, by the time I was getting the hang of things, it was time to call it a day. But I have a feeling I'll be back!

Being willing to try new things is part of being successful, and I absolutely LOVE to try new things. I realize not everyone shares my enthusiasm! And golf is something I've been wanting to try for several months

This morning, I was flipping through teh Robb Report, and I was reading an article about green golf courses (the enviro-friendly definition, not the color) and I thought "I really want to play golf" then I forgot all about it until Dan came knocking on our door.

Don't you just LOVE the Law of Attraction?

QoD: What have you been wanting to do, that you haven't taken the time to set an intention for, or take action toward?

Just go for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home