Tuesday, September 04, 2007

ONLY For Internet Marketers (Current and Aspiring)

This post is only intended to reach internet marketers and those who aspire to be an internet marketer.

Interestingly enough, this is a category I considered myself to be a part of until very recently. It is becoming increasingly clear to me that my life's work is directed elsewhere, and while internet marketing may be an important part of how I spread the word about my own projects and my own work/opportunities, it is no longer my primary occupation.

However, while I was doing it, I did make a nice chunk of money (and learn a TON about marketing) in the process. Not to mention, I hooked up with some very interesting folks.

One of whom is none other than Pat O'Bryan, and today is the day he launches his "Your Portable Empire" book.

If you're not looking to build an online empire, this book is not for you.

If in fact you ARE looking for a how-to guide on internet marketing, get this book. And I'm not just saying that because I'm one of the contributing authors. :-)

Also, please note, I am no longer offering internet marketing coaching services. I recommend that you join Pat's Portable Empire University. It's only like $30 a month, and there's a ton of info there.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home