Thursday, August 09, 2007

Breaking the Fast on Day 17

This weekend, I'm headed back to Vegas for a quick trip (national training event) for Andy's home-based business.

As you probably heard me mention before, Vegas is not necessarily one of my favorite places. But we're staying at the Paris hotel, which is nice, and the event is sure to be inspiring. Plus it's always great to see our colleagues and associates. I love excuses to write off fun weekends as business trips.

This is the first time we've left our 8 month old for more than just a day out. We're just zipping in and out -- we leave tomorrow and return Sunday night. Yippee! A grown-up weekend.

And today is Day 17 - I survived a whopping 16 days on the Master Cleanse (my friend Ed went for like 21 days) and today was my 1st day to break the fast. It's juice only today, and even that seems to heavy to me, so I'm just sucking on some orange slices today. Yes, folks, you really CAN live without food for more than 2 weeks and still feel fabulous!

Here's the sum total of my Master Cleanse Detox:

- 16 days, no solid food
- 20 lbs. dropped
- 2 sizes smaller (top) and 1 size smaller (bottom)
- inches lost? no clue, I didn't measure
- dry skin disappeared
- nasal congestion/sinus problems disappeared
- skin looks fabulous
- increased mental clarity
- dramatic increase in energy and self-confidence
- sleeping better at night
- wrinkles appear smaller, less noticeable
- people are asking me if I'm pregnant -- that's how much I'm "glowing"

I highly recommend this cleanse (and let me just say, I have absolutely nothing to gain from this recommendation, except to know I am making a positive impact on your life).

I will *definitely* do it again, probably before I head to Cancun this October. The worst part about scuba diving when I'm overweight is the amount of lead I have to wear to dive. The leaner I am, the less weight I need, and the more efficient my breathing is (which means the longer I can stay underwater and watch the fishies!)

I'm delighted to be wearing smaller clothing, and I look forward to purchasing even SMALLER clothing than I'm wearing now.

Believe me -- the master cleanse is not a cure-all for weight loss. I did a LOT of clearing around body issues before it even occurred to me to do the cleanse, and I have continued to clear a LOT of body issues even during the cleanse. I'm sure I will continue to clear even more and more.

Clear out the mental crap before you clear out the physical crap (and I mean that quite literally).

The results can be extraordinary!

QoD:
What mental clutter could stand to be cleared out in YOUR head?

Go for it!

4 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

Congrats on making it. (I knew you would :-)

I may only lemon juice diet too.

You mentioned in your last post alot about "clearing"

I would love to know which methods you use to clear.

I am sure you have tried many methods.

Which methods do you think give you the quickest results?

Koorosh

www.kooroshvahabi.com
www.hiddenmindsecrets.com

 
At 7:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like EFT and the techniques we covered in the Lightning Fast Results course (http://LightningFastResults.com). But my new favorite is something called Fluency (read more at http://FluencyFoundation.com)

I'd love to hear from other people: what kind of releasing methods do YOU like best?

 
At 2:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awareness is the biggest key for me to releasing. But when I'm reallly stuck I use Byron Katie's Work. Ho'oponopono is proving very promising as well, the couple times I've used it.

 
At 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only person who wants to call her "Katie Byron"?

I'll be her teachers used to mix that up during roll call...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home