Friday, November 30, 2007

How to Move Beyond Writers Block and Step Into Freedom

In case you haven't heard, I'm launching a new teleclass.

Now if you've been on any of my classes before, you know that I always over-deliver. And I certainly intend to do the same with this class.

But this one is definitely different.

In this class, I have only the slightest idea what I'll be teaching.

Yep, you heard me.

The class is all about Fluent Writing...which has very little to do with planning and forethought, and a whole lot to do with letting things flow.

Which is exactly why we're structuring the class the same way. Instead of pre-planning each session and planning an outline for the entire course, we're letting it flow and meeting the needs of those who sign up.

I keep saying "we" because I'm co-leading this teleclass with my buddy Ann Strong. Ann is one kick-ass coach, and a helluva writer. And I'm extremely excited to be co-hosting this class with her. And I love our relationship -- it's completely fluent, which is definitely the way to go in my book.

You might be wondering what I mean by fluent...excellent question. You can read about the Fluency movement here, but if you're like me, you'll finish reading the whole site and think to yourself, wait a minute, I still don't know what the heck it is!

Put simply, fluency is a way to open yourself up to receive information. If you attended my one-off class "The Easy Button" earlier this fall, you learned all about it and how to incorporate it into your life. (If you didn't, you should definitely sign up for Fluent Writing because you get a FREE copy of the 90-minute teleclass when you register.)

Fluent writing is all about releasing the blocks you have about writing, publishing, creating a book, or procrastinating about any/all of the above.

Fluent writing is all about putting an end to Writer's Block -- for good.

Fluent writing is all about the easiest, most efficient way to write -- effortlessly.

Sounds yummy, doesn't it? Yep, it's delicious!

You can sign up for the Fluent Writing 7-week teleclass here, or you can go here to register for free to receive the link to the recording of the Preview Call. I'm told it was "outstanding."

Either way, you deserve to be able to write fluently...doesn't everyone?

QoD: Are you writing as much as you'd like? Have you talked about writing a book, but not taken any action in that direction? What would life look like if writing was easy, effortless, and fluent?

Go for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home