Friday, October 19, 2007

Master Cleanse: Before & After Photos

As promised, here are the before and after photos of my most recent Master Cleanse (Read this book: Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days)





The first photo (me in the blue t-shirt) was taken on September 17th, the morning I started the cleanse. The second photo (me in the pink t-shirt) was taken on October 6, at the end of 3 weeks of heavy detoxification.

This last photo (me in the light green t-shirt and dark green hoodie) was taken yesterday, nearly 2 weeks after completing the cleanse and returning to "normal" food (although I'd hardly consider what I ate last week in Cancun to be "normal" for me!)




(FYI, I am not wearing makeup in any of these pictures.)

4 Comments:

At 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratualtions Amy,

Quite a before and after photo.
I recently finished my cleanse after 10 days. Felt much better, lost weight, more energy, and also realized how much our society is run on food and food related products. We are inundated with so many advertising symbols and smells it is not surprising we have become a nation of overeaters and underexercised people.
Have you changed your eating habits since finishing the cleanse?
I am eating more fruit and veggies and have taken a leave for now of red meat.

 
At 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen to that Kevin!

Yes, I became far less interested in meat after my 1st cleanse, and I mainly get my protein from nuts, seeds and seafood. Cheese is less of a draw for me now, as well. If you go back and read my earlier post about my 1st master cleanse, it explains how I broke my sugar addiction, which was HUGE for me.

 
At 11:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I know I need to do something like this cleanse because, as much as I hate to admit it, the last time I ate a fruit I was in middle school or it was put into my food without my knowledge. I lead a stressful life and stress makes me crave sugar. I live off of junk food and fatty southern style meals. I've got to change but first I know I need to get this out of my system. How hard was it to knock the sugar cravings?

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger missmastercleanse said...

Congratulations. I know this one done a couple of years ago but I am about to start mine. Wish me luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home