Monday, October 29, 2007

Was It Anticlimactic for You?

OK, is it just me, but was the World Series anticlimactic for everyone? Nothing can compare to the 2004 victory, and this time, it was such a pummeling for the Rockies that I was left feeling somewhat deflated, even though I was cheering for the Sox.

Living here in Colorado, it kind of just felt like locals were excited to even BE in the playoffs. Hmmm, maybe that's how the Rockies felt, which would explain a lot.

OR, maybe the Sox figured hey, if we can beat the Yankees, we can beat this scrawny little western team.

I don't know. This post and the last one kind of sent me off on a wild tangent. Like when I get caught up thinking about "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" scenarios.

For example, I was talking to Jeannette today and somehow we found ourselves talking about John Denver (don't ask. Seriously.)

And I was saying how much I've loved his music (yes, dammit, I am not afraid to admit it!) and I was wondering whether I wound up moving to Colorado because of all the John Denver music I listened to, or was I drawn to John Denver's music because I secretly always knew I'd end up in Colorado?

Haven't you ever wandered down that leg of the rabbit hole?

I think I've been in my head far too much recently, adn it's time to cut loose and shake things up a bit.

Oh hey -- I've been invited to beta test a new Virtual Assistant service, I signed up tonight. I'll keep y'all posted on that.

Meanwhile:

QoD: When is the last time you've really cut loose? Isn't it time you did it again?

Go for it!

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for not elaborating on the John Denver reference. lol

And you're right - I don't remember the last time I let go and threw caution to the wind. Wow. That can't be healthy, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home