Wednesday, October 03, 2007

An Invitation for Those Who Act Fast

You know, I talk a lot about taking immediate action and acting fast. Here's an opportunity for you to be a part of something extraordinary -- if you act fast.

I'm about to do something I've never done before.


This Tuesday, October 9th, I'm holding a single-session, one-time only 90-minute live teleclass.

I should warn you -- this is NOT for Law of Attraction beginners, or for people who are brand new to personal development. (This is also NOT a pitch to "sell" you on something else.) This is a full and complete course, designed to be completed within 90 minutes.

I'll be honest with you...This is next-level stuff. (How else would it hold MY attention for more than 5 minutes?)

I have been using a technique called fluent communication that is absolutely extraordinary. In fact, I'm using it right now, as I write this blog post. It's all about connecting with a wealth of information -- past, present and future -- and getting a higher perspective than what we can normally see, while connecting with Source at a deeper level, which may have seemed downright elusive until now.

Have you ever had a flash of inspiration or intuition? It's a perfect moment, isn't it? Divinely timed, deliciously delivered, and clearly designed just for you.

The only downside of inspiration and intuition is that they seem to only come in brief flashes, and they seem to come on their own -- in other words, "accidentally" with no invitation or conscious creation from us.

But what if
you could step into the stream of inspiration and intuition, and stay there as long as you liked? What if you could turn it on and off, as easily as turning your faucet on or off? What if you could LIVE in the space of divine guidance, perfectly in tune with the Universe?

You CAN.

This is exactly what I'll be teaching during the PowerCoaching small group session on Tuesday.

During this live 90-minute teleclass, I'll be showing you exactly how I use fluent communication to release limiting beliefs, access information about my current situation or future choices, and experience a deep and satisfying connection with Source energy.

Yes, I realize it sounds far more "woo-woo" than my normal stuff, and that's why I'm telling you this is an ADVANCED course. It goes far beyond anything I've taught before, and the experience is absolutely exquisite.

Space for this class is EXTREMELY limited, so if you feel inspired, I recommend that you sign up RIGHT NOW.

Here are the class details:

Course Name: PowerCoaching 90-minute Session: The Easy Button
Course Date/Time: Tuesday, October 9th at 7-8:30PM Eastern (4-5:30PM Pacific)
Course Cost: $97
Course Delivery: Via interactive teleclass, accessible by phone or webcast
(NOTE: if you're outside the U.S., you can avoid long distance charges by using the live webcast. Actually, you can also do this if you're inside the U.S.)

If this is exactly the kind of thing you've been looking for, I invite you to sign up now and join me for Tuesday's unforgettable live session. I'd be delighted to have you in our circle.

Click here to sign yourself up and join me to learn all about your own private "easy button."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home