Monday, September 29, 2008

Truth Testing: How to Use a Pendulum Part 3

Here is Part 3 of my Truth Testing video series on How to Use a Pendulum.

In this installment, I explain how to ask multiple choice questions using a pendulum.





Stay tuned for Part 4, where I'll talk about bias...can you influence a truth testing method? Of course you can! But you want to be sure you're not biasing the answer one way or another, otherwise, what's the point?

I look forward to reading your comments! And if you love this video, feel free to find it on YouTube and rate it 5 stars, post a comment, or subscribe to my videos on YouTube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home