Saturday, August 20, 2005

Tell Me What You Think!

I'm creating a new website as a resource for articles, tips, tricks, tools and techniques related to success, but I need your help!

Tell me what you think by taking this survey. No time? No worries! It will literally take you about 7 seconds to tell me what you think.

I'll take the information you give us and use it to pack New Success with the kind of information YOU want to see. We'll have a couple more surveys over the next two weeks or so, but this one could be the most critical, so don't delay in sharing your thoughts with me.

Your opinion counts! Take the survey right now, while it's on your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home