Monday, November 28, 2005

Money Beyond Belief

What a great title, don't you think? "Money Beyond Belief" I only wish I had come up with it myself. No, it's the name of an incredible program created by Brad Yates and Dr. Joe Vitale.

Do you believe that you have beliefs which are holding you back from creating the lifestyle you want? Do you believe that it is your beliefs about money that determine exactly how much money you will make?

If not, what do you believe? That you are a "victim" of circumstance? No, my friend. I am sorry to tell you that there are no victims, only volunteers. Sorry if that bursts your bubble of self-pity. OK, I'm not really sorry at all.

The bottom line is that YOU are responsible for whree you are right now in every area of your life--good and bad. Yep, you are the only one who's always at the scene of the crime.

Consider every failed relationship in your life...who was the one common denominator? YOU.

Every job that didn't work out? Yep, you again.

Every bad, depressing, hurtful, upsetting thing in your life...um, you again.

If it sounds to sad to believe, this might cheer you up.

YOU were also at the source of every single good, positive, uplifting, celebratory circumstance in your life. Yeah, it's all you, baby. Congratulations. You are hte most powerful person in your life. Yep, you.

Now get ready to get empowered. YOU have the power to decide what happens next. Yep, it's you again. (Is this beginning to remind you of that scene in Finding Nemo where Dory and Marlin play "I Spy"?)

so if it's more money that you want, first start by changing your beliefs.

What's that? You're not sure WHICH limiting beliefs are holding you back? Ah, I see. Well, how'd you like a shortcut to erasing them anyway? You would? Well, ok then I recommend this: Money Beyond Belief. AND it's under $50 right now, so I'd hurry if I were you.

I look forward to hearing your success stories posted here.

Oh, and your ??? of the day is:
If you say you want more money, but you don't take any action to GET more of it, what do you think is holding you back? How can you release your fears and get more money?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home